Need Help? IRS Document

Prefer to email, mail, or disclose this information another way?  Email us at

1099-MISC & 1099-NEC

Federal law requires businesses report non-employee compensation of $600 or more to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Once non-employee compensation reaches $599.99 in a calendar year, the following information is required in order to process any additional payments:
If you are an individual submit your Social Security Number (SSN), or Tax Identification Number (TIN). If you are working on behalf of an IRS registered business, submit you Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Please note: We cannot process taxable income through any other payment processors.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.

Related Images: